Join Our Team
The Harley Medical Group is founded on care and established as a leader in the field of Cosmetic Surgery with clinics throughout the UK. We are committed to continually improving and refining our services, while researching the latest advances and innovations in the Cosmetic Surgery field.
We have high standards of medical care and excellence in our field. We look after our patients from their first enquiry through to their aftercare.
Be part of our professional team and help make a difference to our patients.
We are currently looking for:
- Dual brand manager – Brighton
- Nurse – Brighton
- Nurse – Chelmsford
- Patient Advisor – Birmingham
- Nurse – Birmingham
- Nurse – Sevenoaks
- Patient advisor – Sevenoaks
- Dual brand manager – Southampton
- Brand lead – Southampton
- Administrator – Southampton
- Patient Advisor – Southampton
We are looking for an exceptional Clinic Nurse – Full or Part time up to 40 hours per week
All locations - Salary to be negotiated
- Are you a great Nurse?
- Are you are a great communicator?
- Can you deliver exceptional wound care?
- Do your patients and their safety always come first?
- Do you want to make a life changing difference to our patients every day?
The role is varied and will include:
- Pre-operative assessments including bloods and medical history
- Post-operative wound care and assessment
- Ensuring our patients have the best possible care
- Ensuring we are compliant with policies and protocols
Our training is widely recognised as the best in the industry with our focus on quality, safety and excellence throughout. Reporting to the Clinic Manager you will work closely with some of the best Plastic Surgeons and specialists in the country. Your great communication skills and nursing expertise will ensure that our patients have a fantastic experience. You will be joining a company who recognises the importance of employing and retaining great people.
The clinic is open Monday to Saturday so shifts will be over this period. Please be prepared to work weekends and some evenings until 8pm.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Heavily discounted treatments for you and your family and access to the employee discount platform Perkbox
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career.
We are looking for an exceptional Patient Advisor to work within our Clinics. Within this role you'll be in the clinic working alongside Nurses, Administrators, Surgeons and Doctors.
Location: All locations - Competitive Salary
As a Patient Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting the initial consultation with patients ensuring clients are appropriately informed before referring them to a surgeon.
- Working closely with surgeons and our nursing team to ensure patients are safe for surgery.
- Create a transparent consultation for all patients and act as the single point of contact throughout their journey with us.
- Chaperoning patients at surgeon consultations.
- Ensuring all patients questions and concerns be it medical, financial or logistical are addressed before and after surgery.
- Represent The Harley Medical Group as the company of choice for cosmetic surgery
The ideal candidate will be:
- A real people person capable of building great rapport quickly with patients.
- A strong communicator – (verbal and written).
- Have a positive, can do attitude with exceptional service skills.
- Experienced in the industry or have experience of conducting consultations (ideally) – if not you must have demonstrable transferable skills.
- Be flexible - our patients like to see us when it suits them so you must be prepared to work regular weekends and evenings.
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- Perkbox - over 250 exclusive discounts
- Discounted treatments for you and your family
- Ongoing training and development throughout your career